Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's for free?

Do a search and find websites that offer free javascript code, free webdesign software, and/or free photos and images. Post the websites in the comments.

16 comments:

  1. The first site I found was http://www.javascriptfreecode.com/
    This site offers free javascript codes and webdesign applications.


    The second site I found was a free webdesign organization that offered many different layouts. http://www.opendesigns.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the following website is an excellent Javascript resource with tons of FREE example for webpages.http://javascript.internet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I found:

    http://www.coffeecup.com/freestuff/
    http://www.webmonkey.com/codelibrary/tag/javascript
    http://www.freefoto.com/index.jsp

    -Anthony Towler

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.javascript.com/

    is one of the web site i found with a couple different links. this was one of the better ones that i found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many free sites that are out there and avaiable to anyone that wants to learn more about products or even how to incorporate differnt elements into thier own pages. The sites that I found for free javascript was
    javascript.internet.com
    This site gives free javascript codes, and other information on how to download a free version, and other codes and information to make the page that the best it can be.
    The second site that I found was for free webdesign was: www.opendesigns.org/
    This site allows the user to download free CSS templates so that if you want to use a pre-designed template for your page rather than create your own, you can download one that is already made.
    The third site that I found was for free images this site was: www.freeimages.com/
    This site allows the user to be able to download free images to make thier site better and also has links that if you would like to use an image, it can be purchased if you can't find something else that you wanted to incorporate into you pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found thesitewizard.com to be very informative and inclusive of all aspects of webdesign.

    Site offers: articles, wizards, software and tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For Javascript I found a website:
    www.javascriptkit
    It has tutorials, free javascript, references of other help, and a forum.

    For free webdesign software:
    http://www.barrettwebservices.com/free-web-software.htm
    It has links for downloading Nvu Free HTML Editor, WebGFX Free Web Templates, and CoffeeCup Free FTP.

    For images:
    http://www.freebyte.com/clipart_images_photos_icons/
    They have a selection of clipart, images, photos, fonts, icons, and background to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some free javascript code
    http://www.web-source.net/javascript_codes.htm
    but this site has a lot of ad stuff on it.
    http://javascript.internet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found a site that offers a whole bunch of javascript code free for commercial use as long as you put their license comments in the code.

    http://dynamicdrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is a website i found that has free java script codes http://www.codelifter.com/main/javascript/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found a site that says that you can copy and paste code it's free of course they have all the basic stuff and so interesting things http://www.codelifter.com/main/javascript/index_alerts.html.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Todd Waltz

    http://www.javascriptfreecode.com/
    All of this code seems to be free...It is editable just like w3schools and you can find the end results....wish i woulda done this search earlier

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.javascriptfreecode.com/
    I think most people found this website. It gave hundreds of different codes. The range from basic to very complex. Another website is http://javascript.internet.com/ - It's not as easy to navigate around as the first website but it is still free.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A free website that I found with free javascript codes was:
    http://www.web-source.net/javascript_codes.htm

    A free website for webdesign software was:
    http://www.coffeecup.com/

    A free website for photos and images was:
    http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/
    this is a website that gives numerous examples. upon arrival of the site, scroll down until you find what you are looking for then click on it and continue.

    ReplyDelete